Pray Base Camp
- An excellent location, convenient to many activities and attractions.
- Tastefully decorated, comfortable. Extra attention paid to amenities to make our guests feel at home.
- Single level living. Wheel chair accessible.
- The home will sleep 3 in two beds, and can accommodate up to 4 guests with one guest sleeping on a sofa bed.
-The first bedroom has a queen size bed which sleeps two. The second bedroom with a twin size bed. The living room sofa converts to a full bed for fourth guest.
- Large living room area with beautiful views & direct access to ground level deck.
- Modern kitchen, fully stocked with everything you need for cooking.
- Large dining area with a dining table that accommodates meals and games.
- Our tap water comes from a deep glacial well that tests so pure, & drinkable.
- Board games and books provided.
- High Speed WiFi internet. Good signal.
- BluRay DVD player with nice movie library.
- Satellite TV.
- iPod Music Dock. Bring your own music.
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower - two shower heads. Shower has a 12" step-in. Handicap persons will need assistance. (Shower chair provided upon request). Handicap accessible toilet with grab bar. Sink is a cabinet sink.
- Utility Room with washer/dryer/utility sink.
- Outdoor gas grill with deck seating and picnic table.
- Ground level backyard deck with afternoon shade.
- Outdoor fire pit for cooking and/or fireside time. Firewood for 1-2 fires provided.
- Large, open field with gorgeous views for pet exercise or strolling.
- 30 minutes to Yellowstone Park north entrance. YNP's only year round entrance.
- 5 minutes to 24-hour gas, ATM, groceries, saloons, restaurants.
- 5 minutes to hot springs resort and hot springs pool.
- 5 minutes to non-denominational church.
- 15 minutes to wilderness area and public national forest.
- We require a 60-day cancellation notice before any return of any payments made. It is extremely difficult to re-book a cancellation with less than 60-day notice.
#2 Pray Road
Pray, MT 59065