Plan your Trip

Let's Go Caroling for a Cause

Let's Go Caroling for a Cause

Dec 17 at 12:00am

The 10th Annual Christmas Caroling for a Cause is an event that donates 100% of the proceeds raised to HRDC and Haven. I've participated a couple of times and this year, I'd love to get a group of minglers to join in the festivities. This year we'll be caroling in the Historic Downtown district. Timeline: We'll meet at the AC Hotel in their Main Floor meeting room at 4pm where we'll pick up songbooks, handwarmers, jingle bells and street assignments. We can have a group as small as 5 or as large as 12. If we're more than 12, we'll divide up into two groups. We'll carol in our assigned neighborhood from 4:30pm - 6:30pm. There is an after party with food, a cash bar and door prizes back at our starting point, inside the AC Hotel. Note: You do not need to have a good voice to join us. It's a little corny but festive, fun and goes to a great cause. Bring a little Christmas spirit and it'll go a long way. Residents know we are coming and how to donate: 48 hours prior to the event, volunteers hang door tags on residents' homes so 90% of the time, the residents are expecting us and have their donations at the ready. The other 10% hide from us or are confused why we're there but always receptive to learn more about our cause. Their door tags provide envelopes and info on how to make online donations. Dress Warm and bring a headlamp if you have one: Definitely dress warmer than you think you need to with hats, scarves, gloves, warm boots, etc. Headlamps will help you read your song books in the dark. Feel free to add a festive flair to your look. This is a free, family friendly event. However, I would like to keep our group to adults only please. If you'd like to get your kids involved, feel free to RSVP directly to the contact listed on the Caroling for a Cause Facebook page. I will RSVP with our numbers to the main event organizers for Caroling for a Cause 48 hours before the event. Please make sure to update your RSVP by then so I can give her a somewhat accurate count of how many will be participating ahead of time. I will also request an electronic version of the songbook and MP3's that I will email to confirmed participants ahead of time just in case you're not familiar with some of the songs. For full event details, please visit the Christmas Caroling for a Cause Facebook page. Excited to have y'all join me for some festive fun for the holidays.

Details

AC Hotel
110 N Tracy Ave Bozeman, MT
Start discovering now. Get your free travel packet.
Free Travel Guide
Dec 17